Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Blog

My parents, specially my mom has been telling me to start my blog... I told her that i already made two blogs before this.. but as uasual i forgot the details.. as in the url, my username, my id.. etc etc...
so this is my first post on my third blog..
in this post i shall introduce you to all my friends and family members... (not exactlly all... but people i have been talking a lot to this year) i shall go i alphabetic order...

Aamna Khan: Student of Podar. Is being stalkied by some 100-200 people(exageration).. including one girl (not an exageration.)

Abhinav Sinha: (i call him Ricky bhaiya) My second favourite brother... first is offcourse Shivam... bhaiya shares the positoin with suzu...

(its more difficult than what i thought it would be.)

Brenita David: i started my first blog with her.. she was the only sane person i met in carmel of st. joseph.. (though i hate that school)... brenita and i generally think alike.. the only difference is she thinks in english and i in hindi... in school i would say something in hindi she would say the same thing at the same time in english.. my pooh pillow cover walli...

Hileri Shah: she is a maths and science teacher who is doing arts... most of her clothes are white... she make delicious chocolates.. (feel like eating one now)... and eats maggi without the masala...

Jhimmli Sen: jhimmli.. she is my beat friend... she understand s me so well... she loves animals more than her boyfriends... animal lover... and a great dancer.. i love dancing with her...

Nittal Chandarana: i dont know her much... but she loves to dance.. an awesome dancer...

Prateek Dhawan: he considers me as his little sister... makes yummy pizzas...

Priyanka Vernekar: she is the sweetest friend one can ever have...

Rajesh Bhadreshwara: born on the same day like me...

Salman Khan: a new friend.

Sana Shaikh: Baby Sana... she is my hot celeb friend... remember bharti from chachi 420...

Sanidhya Bohra: his lame jokes are the best.. can lways make me smile... and laugh with his lame jokes...

Shashwat Parth Sharma: Shruti and i call him "Our Hot Friend"

Shruti Bhiwandiwala: Elle est le meilleur. Elle est mon professeur français. elle va ĂȘtre celle des meilleurs concepteurs au monde…

Snehil Pandey: he is my oldest friend... we know each other since 17 years...

Tanmay Kumar: i call him suzu... he is the best brother one can ever have.. is 9 months younger to me... people dont belive that we are cousins...

Varun Sabhlok: he is one guy, with whom i can talk about anything... and i talk a lot when i am with him..

Zuber Shaikh: Jhimmli's boyriend... Considers me as his best friend..


3 comments:

TaNmAy KuMaR said...

Awsome.....I loved my part......hehe.....thank you.....it was gr8......god i read it all......

Snehil said...

m honored.17 years is long :D

Koshy said...

17 years is really long...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails