Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Exams!!!!

my exams aregoin on... these are the first exams i am giving in this academic year... and they are going great... i am actually enjoying writing papers... its fun...
timetable for my boards exams was announced today... i dont know why... m just too excited.... i want show my timetable to each and every person.... maybe because i have 11 days holiday for eco... or maybe because french is the first paper... or maybes because holi comes in between those 11 days of holidays...
anyways... this is going to be a really tiny little post cause i don't know what i want to write... i just have too many things going inside my head... mixing up with each other and as usual confusing me...
till then...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails