Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Climbing around

a long time since i had a what i wore post. actually since i had any post. but first, I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW AND PORTFOLIO REVIEW in Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore!! YAY!!! but that means i have to get my portfolio ready :boring
so anyways
that used to be my study table.. i have never studied on it though. it basically used to be the place where i would keep my school bag and school books(read dump)
 no this table is where i keep clothes that have to be repaired, altered, painted or turned into something else. behind are the books that i have been planning on reading since i was 14. 



Top- Hand me down, Shorts- Self crafted 

1 comment:

Vibha Rani said...

Climb, so that you can reach upto sky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails