Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i belive

i got this exercise for my reading and writing class. we had to write what we belived in. we had to write without thinking. i really enjoyed it.

so here i go

i believe.
i believe in my style.
i believe in lady gaga.
i don't beleive in god.
i believe in being different.
i believe in my clothes.
i believe in my needle and threads.
i believe in the fact that if something doesnot kil you it only makes you stronger.
i believe in food.
i believe in my shoes and accessories.
i believe in recycling.
i believe in not littering.
i believe in myself.
i believe in intution.
i believe in hugs.
i believe in vibes and aura.
i believe in past life.
i believe in cure.
i believe in counceling
i believe in "shrink"
i believe in cosmetics
i believe that if your hair you should experiment with it
i believe in different looks
i believe in cutting my hair
i believe in dying my hair
i believe in astronomy
i believe in angels and demon
i believe every action has an equal and opposite reaction
i believe your choices are half chances and so are everybody elses
i believe i am living someones dream
i believe in dreams
i believe in live-in relationships
i believe in co-incidents
i believe that believes change.

these are my believes. and well i am tagging few people in this post cause i really wanna know what they believe in

Smrithi Rao from Vintage Obessesion
Karishma from I'm too Sexy for My Shirt
Faiza and Ruhi from Republic of Chic
Holly and Sally from Hippe By Heart. Thinks Fashion Is Art
Sonu and Jasleen from Fashion Bombay
Shreya from Such a cow
Shruti from Thinking Pot
Cara from Instantly Ruby
Spardha Mallik from Its Uber Chic
 and all the other readers!!!

please share your believes!!!

3 comments:

Shreya. said...

I'm so going to do it tonight :]

Shreya. said...

mine is done :] check!

Karishma said...

intuition eh?
And angels and demons.
Sounds like I'm not alone :)

Thanks for tagging.
Will be done sooooon!'


purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails